Here’s my summer reading list. Tell me what I’m missing.
- The Future of the Internet — And How to Stop It, by Jonathan Zittrain
- Here Comes Everybody: The Power of Organizing Without Organizations, by Clay Shirky
- Who Controls the Internet?: Illusions of a Borderless World, by Jack Goldsmith and Tim Wu
- Two Bits: The Cultural Significance of Free Software, by Chris Kelty
- Designing For the Social Web: Voices That Matter, by Joshua Porter
It’s a bit heavy, I know, but this is the kind of stuff I find interesting.
What are you reading this summer? What key new text have I left out?