Finally took the time this weekend to clean up the theme on this blog and make it HTML 5 and Responsive. This basically means a mashup of:
- The WordPress Theme I picked a while back (Nameless, though my copy of it is modified a bit)
- HTML 5 Boilerplate, including modernizr. (I did think about jumping right to HTML 9 Responsive Boilerstrap JS, but wasn’t sure I was ready to “rubygem the lymphnode js shawarma module” as they say).
- Some responsive WordPress core styles
- Example media queries for various sizes from around the web
The results look pretty good in all the browsers I have access to, and all the tools I’ve tested in – but do let me know if you find something ugly or unexpected going on. You can find the whole thing at GitHub if you’re interested in the details.