(via Boston IxDA)
The Boston chapter of the Interaction Design Association is hosting a night of short talks – I imagine something like Pecha Kucha or Ignite! – this Thursday (June 26th, 2008) 6pm-9pm at Bentley College. RSVP required
- Juhan Sonin: Design and Open Source Software
- Jeremy Merle: Designing in an Agile Environment
- Ian Muir: Designer-Developer collaboration
- Jesse Beach: HTML5 Heads Up
- Jared Spool: What’s the Best Way to Compare Multiple Design Alternatives?
- Christa Houlahan: Search, Beyond the Box
- Matt McKeon: Many Eyes, Visualisation in the hands of the people.
- Michael Hawley: Next Generation Interaction Paradigms
- Kris Engdahl: Using Reality Maps for Task Analysis
Looking forward to it – hopefully I’ll be able to blog a bit about some of the presentations.