Excited to head to the UK later this week for WordCamp London. There’s a contributor day on Friday March 19th, plus two full days of sessions on the 20th and 21st (and of course an afterparty Saturday night).
The whole schedule looks great, but I’m especially looking forward to:
- Building a Scalable WordPress at News Corp UK (Luke Wheatle, Sophie Plimbley)
- A User-First Approach to Metadata (10up‘s own Helen Hou-Sandí)
- <picture> and Friends: HTML Responsive Images (Bruce Lawson)
- From Web Address to Web Page – the Humble URL in WordPress (Simon Wheatley)
- Think Big, Grow Fast. Breaking Into The Enterprise Market (Fabio Torlini)
- User Experience in WordPress (Sara Cannon)
- Hiring Employee Number One: From Freelancer to Agency (Brad Williams)
- How We Built a Market-Leading WordPress Agency; And Why We Walked Away (Simon Dickson)
I’ll be interested to see how Fabio Torlini’s talk overlaps with / compares to the talk I recently gave at Prestige in Las Vegas on the Enterprise Disconnect in the WordPress community.
Will you be there as well? Please do say hello.
We do expect to continue to grow 10up’s presence in the EU and in the UK in particular, so let me know if you’d be interested in talking to us about joining the team.