(Update 2/10/09 – posted a quick bug fix 1.1.1 version just now – fixed two quick bugs in the facebook resizing code. Note that 1.1.1 may not show up in your autoupdate queue inside WordPress for 24 hours as WordPress doesn’t check every time you load the page)
New in 1.1 (more info in the README with the plugin):
- Option to show “view post on www.blogurl.com” links associated with each post – shows the blog post in its original context
- Option to move the “share” link and “view original” link to the top or bottom of posts
- Option to show/hide the “add to profile” button
(Thanks to Brandon for all of the new settings).
Also I believe I’ve got the profile.setFBML working – meaning users no longer have to copy default FBML anywhere. At least it works in my two test blogs – let me know if it works for you.
I’ve also included better (I think) documentation, including screenshots of Facebook admin screens, to try to demonstrate the process of setting up an application.
If you’re using WPBook, please visit this page and add your blog in the comments.
Remaining open issues:
- Sociable.es Facebook Connect plugin conflicts. You’ll have to update the facebook client provided with the Connect plugin as described here
- Custom home pages – if your WordPress blog has a homepage that is not the default list of recent posts, I don’t know if this version will work for you – sorry, it is on my list to address but the theme currently assumes a default home page setup